Thursday, July 29, 2010

Leap of faith

Cambodia here I come.

This is it.
It's now or never. There is no turning back.


The Steven Curtis Chapman song that was stuck in my head that first Sunday of adventure camp was on the radio this morning-- My heart is racing, my knees are weak as I walk to the edge. I know there is no turning back once my feet have left the ledge. In the rush I hear a voice telling me it's time to take a leap of faith, so here I go-- Sink or swim I'm diving in.

God brought me this far. He'll carry me through.
I'm pretty jazzed for this adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Annie! I can't believe you're leaving! I miss you so much already. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie!!! You're there! Oh my goodness! You're very brave. I'm praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete