Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Listful.

A few lists to take the place of stories.


I love,
1. Senior boys that make me laugh a lot.
2. The cooler weather.
3. Jonah's laugh.
4. Boreach falling in holes.
5. Having a blender.
6. Having enough money to buy food.
7. My slightly broken bicycle.
8. The weird, off brand ibuprofen that makes me a little numb.
9. Italian men that introduce themselves to me.
10. Joshua.
11. Vice-Principal Sopheak's sense of humor.
12. Stories.
13. My Little Pony Fruit Snacks.
14. Speaking Khmer.
15. Going to bed at 8:30 and getting up at 5:30.
16. E-mails.
17. Watching movies while grading.
18. Not wearing shoes.
19. Kim Sreng.


I do not love,
1. Mail that never comes.
2. Lack of money.
3. The lack of food that results from the lack of money.
4. Being treated like a foreigner.
5. Children that won't try.
6. Long lasting power outages.
7. Putting my life in danger just to cross the street.

I miss,
1. My people.
2. Driving.
3. Dutch Bros.
4. Not summer.
5. History classes.
6. Blending in.
7. Different colors of eyes.
8. New music.
9. Having a camera.

I don't miss,
1. Being a stressed out student.
2. Boy drama.
3. Snow.
4. Having a cell phone.


I am proud of myself for,
1. Still being on the same bottles of shampoo and conditioner I left America with.
2. Not been seriously injured in WEEKS.
3. Being caught up in grading.
4. Learning more names!
5. My kids have started saying "bless you"

I am,
1. Alive.
2. Blessed.


P.S. Go see thingsweforget.blogspot.com. It's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment